THIS IS NOT ->Delawareliberal

CHECK US OUT AT: http://delawareliberal.wordpress.com/

Monday, October 09, 2006

 

Where is Castle?

Last week the News Journal reported that Elizabeth Wenk was setting up a "full-scale" press conference for this week. Presumably to show everyone how healthy and fit for service Castle is.

Well ....?

As I recall it was only a thalamic stroke and according to Castle's CARDIOLOGIST, the thalamus is an unimportant part of the brain.



UPDATE 83% percent of Americans think that Bush was either hiding something or lying when he discussed how the war in Iraq was going. 83% !!!! So if I had Castle's record of bending over for every George Bush vote that came along in the past 6 years AND if I thought George Bush was doing a great job - I'd stay in hiding too.

Comments:
My guess? If it happens at all, it'll be last-minute invites to selected reporters only. You won't hear about it until it's done. Maybe they'll use a byline this time.
 
Imagine Wenk including me out!?!? God forbid someone would ask Mr. Healthy a real question.
 
You may not know about it, you being too pesky man! ;)
 
Sanjay -

I respect your take on that point. But if I'm skating up to the line of kicking a man while he is down - ALL they would have to do to get me to cease would be to admit that he is down.
 
Jason is right. They want it both ways.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Freedom of expression is not free and this is how we pay for it.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
JASON, I read this blog commnent area earlier and must have read the post above your post that is now gone.
I do not remember anything totally radical bad. no?
 
It was not so bad it was just an off topic comment fro someone who just wanted to go after Ryan Cormier.

Start your own blog if you want to grind your axe. Or email me something.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   May 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]