Check out this list of typical AG powers:Typical powers of the Attorneys General include the authority to: * institute civil suits;
* represent state agencies and defend and/or challenge the constitutionality of legislative or administrative actions;
* enforce open meetings and records laws;
* revoke corporate charters;
* enforce antitrust prohibitions against monopolistic enterprises;
* enforce air, water pollution, and hazardous waste laws in a majority of states;
* handle criminal appeals and serious statewide criminal prosecutions;
* intervene in public utility rate cases; and
* enforce the provisions of charitable trusts.
Now ask yourself - why is the race not dealing with ANY
of these issues?