The similarities between Castle and Lieberman are too obvious not to comment on.
- They both support this debacle of a war, despite the fact that we have no real strategy to win.
- They both refuse to hold Bush accountable for the crimes that got us into this debacle of a war.
- They both use vote counting and PR tricks to appear to be "moderate".
- They were both eager to cede extra-constitutional powers to the President because they thought it would be politically popular.
- They are both out of step with their "blue state" constituents, and (hopefully)
- They will both soon be looking for a new line of work.