THIS IS NOT ->Delawareliberal

CHECK US OUT AT: http://delawareliberal.wordpress.com/

Monday, August 07, 2006

 

Delaware's Military Community Responds

I asked members of Delaware's substantial military community to email me and give thier take on Michael Newbold Castle. One person (so far) has taken me up on my invitation.

I was recently reading your weblog, and I saw where you invited anyone from Delaware in the military to email you about Castle. So here I am.

First, I want to say I am not pleased with Michael Castle as my Rep. at all!! He has repeatedly sided with the left on virtually every issue, and rarely does anything that would actually help this country! I have seen him write letters on behalf of Democrats to President Bush. He wasn't overly fond of the tax cuts in '00. Basically, the only good thing he's done is work to help re-elect President Bush.


We both think Castle sucks, but for totally different reasons. He thinks Castle's work on behalf of George Bush is his only noteworthy accomplishment and I think Castle should apologize to Delaware for it.

If any one else in Delaware's substantial military community is interested in getting your feelings about Michael Castle out, but are worried that telling the truth could hurt your career prospects - I can promise you complete anonymity. Drop me a line at delawareliberal(at)yahoo.com OR send snail mail to:

Delawareliberal
PO Box 636
Clayton, DE 19938

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   May 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]