THIS IS NOT ->Delawareliberal

CHECK US OUT AT: http://delawareliberal.wordpress.com/

Sunday, August 20, 2006

 

Bush Slips Up And Tells The Truth, Irony Ensues

"The first reaction, of course, of Hezbollah and its supporters is, declare victory. I guess I would have done the same thing if I were them." - George W. Bush Remarks to the Press August 18, 2006

Hmmmm....I seem to remember him declaring pretend victory once. That worked out great. Democracy, peace and prosperity gained a foothold in the Middle East as I recall.


Now I see why Michael Castle is such a huge fan. It is that deep strategic thinking.

Comments:
I disagree with you Jason. I don't think he declared 'pretend' anything. I think he really believes we have won or are still winning....
 
So does Castle for that matter. According to him we are "safer" now that the Taliban and Saddam has been deposed.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   May 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]