THIS IS NOT ->Delawareliberal

CHECK US OUT AT: http://delawareliberal.wordpress.com/

Thursday, July 06, 2006

 

Was the 2004 presidential election stolen?

Yes. Clearly is was stolen. Shocking!

If you are a glutton for punishment, you can hear how tonight in Newark.

Dr. Steven Freeman of the University of Pennsylvania is speaking tonight about his book about the 2004 election: "Was the 2004 presidential election stolen? Exit polls, election fraud and the official count.”

In the book, Freeman contends there was fraud that skewed the election results. He also is critical of Delaware's voting system and a wide disparity in 2004 between the recorded vote and what exit polls projected.

It begins at 7:30 p.m. in Room 111 In Memorial Hall at the University of Delaware.

Props to the Green Party for setting it up.

Comments:
I might not be able to make it to this one.
Jason, do you know if there is a Delaware chapter of drinking liberally?
 
KJ

I talked to drinking liberally about setting one up and got sidetracked. I think there is some interest.

Hube,

Paper ballots are being opposed by who? I think Delaware already requires an ID - what is the fuss?
 
I guess the old ladies at the polls like you. Yes, Hube, ID is required to vote in DE.

Jason, are you saying the Delaware Democrats STOLE the 2004 election? That would explain their winning every county seat!
 
and it would explain why delaware lost it's bell-weather status for picking the winner in the presidential race.
 
Amen to anony bell-weather.....it is so righteous to me that we voted for the True CIC in 2000 and in 2004.
 
Hube -- I've always had to show ID. In fact, they once challenged me b/c my address on my license was different than my voter registration.

Maybe you're just famous.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   May 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]