THIS IS NOT ->Delawareliberal

CHECK US OUT AT: http://delawareliberal.wordpress.com/

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

 

Vote for Gridlock - it is patriotic.

With all this third party talk I have to admit that there is one third party I like - The Libertarians.

While we have some fake libertarians here is Delaware who could not wait to put their personal liberty and small government sesibilities on the shelf in favor of George Bush worship, Libertarians for the most part are people I can hang out with.

Like me, they seem to be more practical than doctrinaire. For example, in this article in reason magazine Ronald Bailey discusses his primary vote for James Webb in Virginia. He makes the case that voting in a Democratic Congress, and getting back to gridlock would be a good thing. I can't argue with that (and while I think Webb makes a good case on his own for being Senator) I'll take every vote we can get.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   May 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]