THIS IS NOT ->Delawareliberal

CHECK US OUT AT: http://delawareliberal.wordpress.com/

Monday, May 15, 2006

 

Why Do I Despise Yellow Elephants?


I guy who I have a lot of respect for, Mike McKain writes:

Though I appreciate the sentiment behind Jason's argument (i.e. those who support the war should be willing to fight in it instead of sending others in their stead), I think this kind of personal attack (on Ryan Silberstein) is rather childish and rude; moreover, it does not advance the discourse about the issues at hand.

While the question of who is actually fighting the war is wholly valid, to attack an individual for their personal decisions about their future will win you little support or sympathy, at least with me.


Mike, your comment, you just advanced the discourse my man. But I'm not here to quibble - here is the real deal. Low life creeps like Ryan are destroying this country with their empty headed jingoism. They should have been personally attacked beginning ten years ago. I'm trying to make up for lost time.

Also, I am attacking Ryan as a coward, but only as a proxy for all the other low life yellow elephant GOP cowards who voted for Bush and cheer on this vanity war.

A Modest Proposal:

Now if Ryan decided to apologize for voting for Bush and cheering on his vanity war - I'd stop.

In fact - that is an open invitation to the Delaware-wingnut-osphere. Dt, Hube, Grex, and the rest, if you apologize for voting for Bush, and start seriously working to make this country whole again, I will forgive you.

PS: The addition of Mike McKain to the blog roll is way overdue.

Comments:
After decades of attacks from conservatives questioning Dem military credentials, patriotism, and willingness to serve, it is our duty (as well as a pleasure) to say "Right back at you, little man."

I don't think anybody is going to apologize to obtain jason's forgiveness - that's not necessary.

I'd rather have the Yellow Elephants pull the beam out of their eye and swear off any further attacks on Democratic patriotism. Rip it out from the roots, starting with the "hates America" rhetoric. Then let's see you instantly and forcefully denounce the next Swiftboating of a Dem candidate.
 
Low life creeps like Ryan are destroyed this country with their empty headed jingoism.
Empty headed grammar! Like a bad translation of a Japanese videogame.
 
Thanks for the heads up.

I'll take that apology now.
 
Jason,

All your base are belong to us!
 
how are those apologies coming?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   May 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]