THIS IS NOT ->Delawareliberal

CHECK US OUT AT: http://delawareliberal.wordpress.com/

Thursday, April 27, 2006

 

Door Hangers and Walking Lists



This is grunt level, retail politics. I have my the door hangers and walking lists for my neighborhood (63 Dems in 37 Households) and I'm ready to go.

My only regret is that we did not have Howard Dean in charge when Bush went off the deep end and attacked Iraq for no reason other than to serve his ego.

Oh, well. I can't do anything about the past. I can only apply myself to getting rid of the menace that is GOP control of the government and work to make sure no elected official ever feels as unencumbered by reason as George Bush.

UPDATE: I just got some Spivack literature to go with the DNC stuff. Nice heads-up play by team Spivack.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   May 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]