THIS IS NOT ->Delawareliberal

CHECK US OUT AT: http://delawareliberal.wordpress.com/

Thursday, February 23, 2006

 

Cheer Up! "Mission Accomplished Day" is May 2nd


Iraq sure is a beacon of democracy and stability.

I don't know about you, but I am really looking forward this year's "Mission Accomplished Day" celebrations. I have my "Mission Accomplished Day" cake order in at my local bakery, and this May 2nd we'll be celebrating the third anniversary of our glorious defeat of Iraq and the resulting peace and prosperity by having some friends over and maybe letting the kids take a few whacks at a Saddam Hussein piƱata.

How does your family celebrate "Mission Accomplished Day" ? Here is a suggestion. You could read the
good news from Iraq courtesy of GOP.com

Write in and let me know. As "Mission Accomplished Day" gets closer, I'm sure we will all have plenty of stories to share about how defeating Iraq three years ago was worth every penny.

Comments:
The best part is after the hardship of war, now we get to enjoy the peace dividend!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   May 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]